All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Curiosity Hacked or its content suppliers and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any material from the Site without our prior written consent.
Accounts and User Registration
To access certain features of the Site, you may be required to create an account. You warrant that the information you provide during the registration process is accurate and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, others. Prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Engaging in any unlawful or fraudulent activity;
- Harassing, intimidating, or threatening others;
- Uploading or disseminating any harmful, offensive, or inappropriate content;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfering with or disrupting the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site;
- Engaging in any data mining, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Curiosity Hacked. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Curiosity Hacked shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Curiosity Hacked and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Site;
- Any conduct or content of any third party on the Site;
- Any content obtained from the Site; and
- Unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content.
5900 Balcones Drive,
Austin, TX, 78731
Tel: +1 512 253 4890
Email: Admin [@] CuriosityHacked[dot] org.